We are looking for partners all over the country and in other African countries. This is what we are looking for from our partners and you qualify if you have or you can do the following:
- Should be a Youth Development organization.
- Should be a stable organization.
- Should have the capacity to handle the programme.
- Should have a professional team to successfully host the programme.
- Should be able to mentor the youth beyond the Free Mentorship at the Park Programme.
- Should have a strong interest in youth development.
- Should be very professional.
- Should be organized and have time for young people.
- Should be committed.
- Must have a source of income.
- Must be willing to work voluntary.
Our partners must be willing to sign a contract or a memorandum of understanding with Make a Mark Africa Youth Development. They should know that we are a self-funded organization and they must meet the organization half-way.